Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Some things to share with Michael... but I guess both of our blog followers can see too

Dude,

So I've spent a ridiculous amount of time working on geekwagon.net. It has been my goal to code it 99% by hand. The only part I didn't do was the adsense script and the java that updates the date for the last update. Did that part make since? I'm on my 4th beer. I just spent my WHOLE evening making sure it works well at resolutions as low as 600x480. So if you just installed Windows 2000 and don't have any video drivers you can view my website without any problems (except IE5.5 will display all the borders with those nasty square corners... for now--I might have found a way to fix that but like I said I'm on my 4th beer.).
Picture courtesy of Google image
search and some random sucker.

I'm writing to tell you I've had this song going through my head for days.

Also, I finally broke even on bitcoins. Just in time too the price is dropping today like rappers drop hot items. To celebrate I've spent a bunch of time adding this page to geekwagon and I also added a bitcoin picture to this post. I hope it will be useful (the page not the picture) to some one some where in some world.

I still need to finish Zelda. I'll get to it.

Sincerely,
The other Dude 

No comments:

Post a Comment