Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Ergophobia Continues... (go ahead, look it up, I dare you)

Dear Dude,

So I was sitting here thinking about how you're my dude, and I'm your dude, but we haven't shared anything in a while. For the eavesdroppers I'll recap (the following should be read with the announcer voice from
Idiocracy);
Last time on 2dudes1blog -- James was trying to code some javascript, but he didn't know anything about it. Michael, his ever faithful cousin and sometimes sidekick, loaned him a plethora of books on the subject in question. To date, James has only read a single chapter in one of the books. Now the not so climatic continuation of this anti-drama will unfold before your eyes.
Thanks for the books, I'll get to those when I get a chance.

The end,
Other dude

Not really. Here are some links in a random order of things I think everyone should see.

  • A blog, arguably more interesting than ours.
  • Yet another thing I invented after it's been around for years.
  • Something cool I'm going to find a reason to use some day.
  • This link could save your life.
  • and this link could end it if you don't know how to swim without the use of heavy machinery.
  • Also, I made two posts in the same day.

For real this time,
Other dude

No comments:

Post a Comment