Thursday, July 14, 2011

The second quest is underway.

I discovered I can make videos with VirtualNES. Since I missed recording the end of the first quest I thought I'd make a video of dungeon 1 in the second quest so everyone can see how much I suck. I might make a video of dungeon 2 if I can find the darn thing. It's not where I left it. I won't bore you to death with my wandering through the overworld trying to find things. The painstaking things we do for a little nostalgia.



UPDATE: I did make a video of dungeon 2, but apparently it records using controller input instead of actually making a video and when I was re-recording with fraps there was one point that was slightly different than from when I played it. The result was Link dying in a spot he did not when I made the original. The second half of the video was the game over screen :(

ADDITIONAL UPDATE: I have also mastered the art of save/load states, so any future videos I will look amazingly lucky. Rest assured, dungeon 2 took many many many save/load states to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment